1 New file cabinet? Yes or no
- Do the documents fit together thematically, such as quotes and invoices or invoices and delivery slips? If the documents are to be stapled to others, the same file cabinet must be used.
- Do the index fields of an existing file cabinet match the new document type, at least to a large extent?
- Do the access rights of an existing file cabinet match the new document type, at least to a large extent?
2 Processes or static document?
3 Which index criteria and index fields?
4 Who can do what?
- Display documents
- Add annotations to a document
- Edit documents, i.e. open and change them in the editing program
- Change index terms for documents
- Download or send a copy of the document
- Delete document from a file cabinet
5 Are all parties involved?
Other readers also found this interesting:
Legally compliant signing from anywhere – no paper needed
|Are You Using Everything that You’re Paying for?
DocuWare is as versatile as a Swiss knife. It's more than an archiving solution. It can do much more than invoice processing. Are you taking advantage of all of its features?
|Quickly adapt workflows with Process Planner
No industry has been left untouched by the consequences of the Corona pandemic. With the Process Planner tool, you can quickly and easily visualize your business processes - and adapt them to an ever-changing world.