Digitization and document management for financial services offer distinct advantages
Document management and workflow automation let you digitize paperwork and securely save it in an organized repository for quick retrieval when needed.
Easily capture, store, manage, process, share and track documents. Controlled access, task lists and email notifications enable staff to handle daily responsibilities more efficiently and decision-makers to approve, reject or request more information along checkpoints in all your processes.
DocuWare delivers these key capabilities to financial services companies.
Productivity and collaboration
- Digitize paper records and instantly retrieve them to provide staff and faculty the information they need to create the best client experience
- Store client records electronically to save office space
- Create public-facing eforms to quickly capture and process claims forms, information requests and more
- Support financial health by automating accounts payable and receivable
- Integrate with your client billing and other systems to maximize your existing technology’s value
Security and compliance
- Restrict unauthorized viewing of confidential documents and develop guidelines to protect client privacy
- Prove compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR, and other compliance requirements
- Counter cyberthreats with state-of-the-art encryption of data, documents and online communication
- Automatically enforce retention schedules
IT and future-readiness
- Implement a user-friendly solution that flexes with the needs of multiple departments without adding work for the IT team
- With DocuWare Cloud, save significant budget on hardware and IT time
- Protect against natural disasters with a fail-safe disaster recovery plan