Document management and digitization are changing the game for higher education schools
Document management and workflow automation empower you to digitize paperwork and securely save it in an organized repository for quick retrieval when needed. Easily capture, store, manage, process, share and track documents. Controlled access, task lists and email notifications enable staff to handle daily responsibilities more efficiently and decision makers to approve, reject or request more information along checkpoints in all your processes.
DocuWare delivers these key capabilities for higher education.
Productivity and collaboration
- Digitize paper records and instantly retrieve them to enable administrative staff, teachers, and students to exchange information easily and securely
- Create public-facing e-forms to quickly capture and process student applications, financial aid forms, transcripts and more
- Integrate documents with your student information system and business software to increase the value of your current technology
Security and compliance
- Restrict unauthorized viewing of confidential documents and develop guidelines to protect student privacy
- Prove compliance with FERPA and HIPAA and other regulatory requirements and automatically enforce retention schedules
- Counter cyberthreats with state-of-the-art encryption of data, documents and online communication
IT and future-readiness
- Implement a user-friendly solution that flexes with the needs of multiple departments without adding work for the IT team
- Save significant budget dollars on hardware and IT time
- Protect against cybersecurity threats and natural disasters with a fail-safe disaster recovery plan