Digitization and healthcare document management offer distinct advantages
Document management and workflow automation digitizes paperwork and organizes it in a secure repository for quick retrieval. Organizations gain new efficiency by classifying and routing any piece of content that comes into the operational side of the organization, from employee records of staff to invoices and legal documents.
Easily capture, store, manage, process, share and track documents with our medical record management solutions. Controlled access, task lists and email notifications enable staff to handle daily responsibilities more efficiently and decision-makers to approve, reject or request more information along checkpoints in all your processes.
DocuWare delivers these key capabilities to healthcare organizations.
Productivity and collaboration
- Digitize paper records, email correspondences and more, for instant retrieval providing administrative staff with information they need to create to keep the organization running efficiently
- Store patient records and associated documents electronically to save office space
- Create public-facing eforms to quickly collect pre-visit patient information
- Support financial fitness by automating accounts payable
Security and compliance
- Restrict unauthorized viewing of confidential documents and develop guidelines to protect client privacy
- Prove compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR, and other regulatory requirements
- Counter cyberthreats with state-of-the-art encryption of data, documents and online communication
- Automatically enforce retention schedules of financial documents, employee records, patient files and more
IT and future-readiness
- Implement a user-friendly solution that flexes with the needs of multiple departments without adding work for the IT team
- With DocuWare Cloud, save significant budget on hardware and IT time
- Protect against natural disasters with a fail-safe disaster recovery plan