Adapt. Automate. Innovate.
If there’s anything we learned over the past two years, it’s that the ability of a company to adapt, automate and innovate - at a moment’s notice - is essential to its success in today’s world. This year’s DocuWorld theme was chosen because that’s what DocuWare stands for at its core – it’s what drives our vision, our growth, and our relationships with you. At the event, we will be immersed in these three pillars, and we look forward to learning from each other so we can build an even better future together.
- Monday (May 16) – User Conference breakout sessions and User dinner (the day starts at 1:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday (May 17) – User Conference breakout sessions and combined User and Partner dinner
- Wednesday (May 18) – Morning: combined User and Partner general session speakers, Gold Sponsor sessions, lunch / Afternoon: Users depart, and the Partner breakout sessions begin. Evening: New Partner Welcome reception and Diamond Club Dinner (both evening activities on Wednesday are by invitation)
- Thursday (May 19) – Morning: Partner general session and Keynote speaker, Demo Challenge Showdown / Afternoon: Partner breakout sessions followed by a Partner dinner
- Friday (May 20) – Partner breakout sessions, lunch / end of conference
Join us for a refreshing in-person experience of networking and education at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
Partner Conference (Americas)
- Only available in Orlando – Most of the sales training will be hands-on. There will also be a guest speaker at the marketing breakout you won’t want to miss. Click here for course descriptions.
- Do you have the new and improved VM and is it set up to demo the latest DocuWare features? If your answer is no, then you need to be in Orlando.
- Keynote speaker – Kevin Brown, you’ll be captivated by his message that’s delivered with poise and humor
- Demo Challenge Showdown!!
- Open, nurturing environment
- As always, the Partner Conference is complimentary for Authorized DocuWare Partners
- Work towards your recertification for the coming year
Kevin Brown, author and storyteller – His unconventional path to business and personal success has taught him that winning in business and in life requires anything but conventional thinking.
A streetwise aptitude and a never-quit attitude helped grow a little-known family business into an industry giant with annual revenues reaching two billion dollars.
We are pleased to have such a highly sought-after keynote speaker who has presented for a wide variety of organizations such as American Express, Delta Airlines, PayPal, ExxonMobil, Nationwide, H&R Block, and Sprint.
BREAKING NEWS - Demo Challenge Showdown
Get entered for the DocuWare Demo Challenge where the finalist will compete in Orlando. Here are the details:
- What to demo: we want to see your most compelling DocuWare demo (maximum of 10 minutes.) If you think you have what it takes, email Nicole Smajda (Nicole.Smajda@docuware.com) and let her know that you wish to participate. The deadline to enter is Wednesday, April 13.
- You will then be contacted to present your demo virtually for our Senior Sales Directors. They will determine the three finalists that will compete in Orlando on Thursday morning, May 19.
- Attendees of the conference will vote and a winner will be crowned.
- What’s at stake:
- A $200 American Express gift card
- Bragging rights!
- Your name will be engraved on a champion’s plaque that will be proudly displayed in the DocuWare Academy at DocuWare Corporation for all trainees to see.
- We will also publicize your victory on social media.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Who should attend?
Owners, C-level personnel, product leaders, marketing, sales and technical staff of all skill sets. Sessions will provide content for all levels of expertise. Find creative solutions to real-world applications to increase sales and support your customers.
For those looking to gain their Advanced recertification training, we invite you to 3 days packed full of hands-on training, presentations, networking, and fun (Please remember you need to take your online exam to complete the recertification.)
Visit the conference web page for complete details and when you are checking out the sessions, be sure to read the course prerequisites.
Here is the links to the conference web page: DocuWorld Partner Conference web page (Americas)
User Conference – Get involved
The DocuWare User Conference registration is now open. You can reach out to your DocuWare Regional Sales Directors to see if any of your customers have registered should you want to know.
This event is ideal for your customers’ team leaders, operations managers, system administrators, and DocuWare users of all skill sets. They will have take-a-ways they can use right away. Do you have a prospect that is serious about buying DocuWare…why not treat them to a front-row seat to see the community firsthand? We encourage you to promote this event to your fullest capacity! The User Conference early bird discounted registration ends on March 18!
Authorized DocuWare Partners can attend under the following criteria: you must have a minimum of five different end-user companies in attendance (not a total of five people but five different companies). A registration fee will apply. We have a lot of interest from customers so please feel free to share the User Conference link with your database.