Adapt. Automate. Innovate.
This year’s theme was chosen because if there’s anything we learned over the past two years, it’s that the ability of a company to adapt, automate and innovate - at a moment’s notice - is essential to its success in today’s world.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Orlando and DocuWorld 2022. As always, the Partner Conference is complimentary for Authorized DocuWare Partners.
Here are a couple of important links. Check back with the conference web pages for periodic updates.
DocuWorld Partner Conference Registration Form
DocuWorld Partner Conference web page (Americas)
DocuWare Partner Conference Training Sessions web page The recertification breakout session schedules (time and locations) are now posted (use this link and scroll down, you’ll find them after the course titles/descriptions). Review the schedule to plan the sessions you want to attend. Courses are offered multiple times. We are limiting the seating in each class for a better (and healthy) educational experience.
Partner Conference (Americas)
The conference app is ready for you to review. Be sure to have it handy for the conference.
Demo Challenge Showdown – Are you signed up?
Here are the details for this friendly competition:
- What to demo: we want to see your most compelling DocuWare demo (maximum of 10 minutes.) Enter by emailing Nicole Smajda (Nicole.Smajda@docuware.com) by April 13.
- You will then be contacted to present your demo virtually for our Senior Sales Directors. They will determine the three finalists who will compete in Orlando on Thursday morning, May 19.
- Attendees who are at the conference will vote and a winner will be crowned.
What’s at stake: a $200 American Express gift card, bragging rights, and your name engraved on a champion’s plaque in the DocuWare Academy. We will also publicize your victory on social media. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Know before you go
- DAC Training – be prepared before traveling to Orlando! As some of the sales training will be hands-on, prepare your laptop in advance so you are ready to learn once the class starts as there will be no time to do it onsite. Click here for details.
- Sponsors – Our sponsors are looking forward to meeting you and sharing their products and services to enhance your DocuWare solutions. Be sure to stop by their exhibits to learn more about integration with SAP, data capture, and the latest in scanners.
- Keynote speaker – Kevin Brown – you’ll be captivated by his message that’s delivered with poise and humor. A streetwise aptitude and a never-quit attitude helped grow a little-known family business into an industry giant with annual revenues reaching two billion dollars. We are pleased to have such a highly sought-after keynote speaker who has presented for a wide variety of organizations such as American Express, Delta Airlines, and PayPal.
- Coming in early or staying afterward for some Disney fun?
You can purchase specially priced Walt Disney World® Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, please call 407-566-5600 or CLICK HERE. Tickets are valid 7 days before, during, and 7 days after your meeting dates. The cut-off date for advance purchase savings is 05/15/2022. To enter a park, both a park reservation and a valid ticket on the same day are required. To make park reservations, you will need to sign-in to an existing Disney® Account or create a new one and link each ticket. Park reservations are subject to availability; please check the Park Availability Calendar. For details on making a park reservation, please visit Disney Park Pass Experience Updates. If you have not visited the Walt Disney World® Resort in a while, we recommend reviewing the Experience Updates.
- Monday (May 16) – User Conference breakout sessions and User dinner (the day starts at 1:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday (May 17) – User Conference breakout sessions and combined User and Partner dinner
- Wednesday (May 18) – Morning: combined User and Partner general session speakers, Gold Sponsor sessions, lunch. Afternoon: Users depart, and the Partner breakout sessions begin. Evening: New Partner Welcome reception and Diamond Club Dinner (both evening activities on Wednesday are by invitation)
- Thursday (May 19) – Morning: Partner general session and Keynote speaker, Demo Challenge Showdown / Afternoon: Partner breakout sessions followed by a Partner dinner
- Friday (May 20) – Partner breakout sessions, lunch / end of conference
Join us for a refreshing in-person experience of networking and education at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
User Conference – Get involved
This event is ideal for your customers’ team leaders, operations managers, system administrators, and DocuWare users of all skill sets. Feel free to share the User Conference link with your customers. We encourage you to promote this event to your fullest capacity!
Authorized DocuWare Partners can attend under the following criteria: you must have a minimum of five different end-user companies in attendance (not a total of five people but five different companies). A registration fee will apply. You can reach out to your DocuWare Regional Sales Directors to see if any of your customers have registered should you want to know.