What’s new in DocuWare version 7.6
Our latest release, version 7.6, offers a wide range of new features. Our development focus was once again on better networking of people, devices and systems - because the exchange of data and documents is essential for smooth processes, consistent information and location-independent work.
- Sharing with Microsoft Teams: Post archived documents as a link in a chat or channel
- DocuWare Export: Data can be adapted more precisely to the requirements of the target system and the configuration interface has been revised
- Webhooks: Integrate links easily, validate code and test connection with just one click
- Flexible adding of rows in table fields
- Conditional filtering of select lists in forms
- Improved task handling in workflows
- Dynamic control of permissions for user roles and groups
- User login/logout details for tracking
For complete details, documentation and a link to test it out, read PartnerInfo #319.