This current release offers significant improvements for managing the purchasing process with DocuWare. Not only has the reconciliation of table data from different sources been optimized, but the extended cross-check of invoice items and new functions for forms and XML invoices also offer plenty of advantages for customers and prospects.
Here are some highlights:
- Forms: Tables in web forms support structured data collection in a purchasing process; for example, to list items that a colleague requests.
- Import: From XML invoices, line items are automatically transferred to the displayed index table of a document.
- Workflow Management:
- Enhanced comparison of table data and other new options for data manipulation make invoice verification even faster and more robust against scanning errors.
- For verification of invoice items, up to 20 documents (such as purchase orders) can be used for reconciliation.
- The DocuWare Platform as a web service option makes it possible, for example, to stamp invoices as "Paid" after they have been processed in an accounting program.
In addition, another feature is that DocuWare users of an on-premises systems can now change their own network ID in the Web Client so they can continue using single sign-on after changing the user or domain name.
For more on these new features and all others in DocuWare Version 7.9, see What's New in DocuWare, which includes the usual overview of application fields and user benefits.
Customers will learn more about this release in October.
Documents for Release
New in DocuWare Version 7.9
Technical Release Notes
- Online in Knowledge Center EN
Americas Partners, please reach out to your management team for the latest price list.
EMEA Partners, please reach out to your DocuWare Regional Sales Director or download the latest price list from the document pool in the Partner Portal.
Download DocuWare version 7.9
You can find the download link and important information about DocuWare version 7.9 in this PDF file: https://go.docuware.com/download-version-info