Recertification for 2023
The window to renew your certification(s) for this year ends on December 31, 2022. Once that date passes, the window closes, and you will not be eligible for recertification next year.
In the LMS https://academy.docuware.com, you will have the opportunity to view the recordings of this year's training sessions at DocuWorld, for the first time or as a refresher. It is not necessary to follow a certain sequence of recordings.
The key is that you must take the associated exam. Otherwise, your certification cannot be renewed.
Remember: for each career path/certification (DAC, DSC, DSA, DCC) there are separate trainings and a separate exam. If you wish to renew more than one valid certification, you will need to work through several recertification packages and complete them with the respective exam.
Please keep in mind that you will not have access to the recertification process if your certification is expired. For DAC and DSC, it is not enough to have simply completed the eLearnings. DAC and DSC certification also requires a successfully completed basic training.
A more detailed description of the rules for Partner qualification can be found in the FAQ in the LMS and the Partner Certification brochure.
2023 dates and new registration process for DAC and DSC basic trainings
- 2023 dates will be available in the LMS of DocuWare Academy starting in January (https://academy.docuware.com).
- All courses will continue to be conducted as virtual face-to-face training.
- Your new colleagues have the choice between a morning or an afternoon course.
- All basic trainings take place from Monday to Friday.
- Course seats will only be allocated 12 days before the start of the course.
To participate in a basic training, the following steps are required:
- After completing the DAC or DSC eLearnings, you select a course date from the catalog and apply for a course seats.
- The LMS will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with a link to the self-evaluation form for the verification of admission. Please fill it out.
- After successful booking, you will receive a confirmation from the LMS. This contains all necessary information about the course date. You can also find your course booking with everything about the course in the LMS under your personal learning status.