Use this Partner preview phase to discover and test the new features before the official release. We will keep you up to date with special issues of PartnerInfo as we roll it out. The cloud release is scheduled to launch the first half of September and the on-premises version will follow in the second half of September.
DocuWare Cloud version 7.5 preview is available for testing
Note: every DAC / DSC can now create their own organization. The organizations are not suitable for production use later. To create a DocuWare version 7.5 trial, click here. We hope you enjoy discovering the new features and look forward to your feedback; you can send it to support.docuware.com.
Here is what’s in store for you.
You’ll find we focused our development energy on integrations. DocuWare version 7.5 offers filing notifications with webhooks as well as REST web service as part of workflows.
In addition to DocuWare Export, which was rolled out with DocuWare Cloud version 7.4 (see June’s PartnerInfo 304), upcoming version 7.5 provides some exciting new ways to connect DocuWare to third-party applications, making integrations even better and easier than before.
- File cabinet notifications with webhooks: When documents are newly stored in a file cabinet or associated index entries are changed, DocuWare sends a message to a URL. Other applications can react to this, synchronize their dataset, or trigger other actions.
- REST web services in workflow: In addition to SOAP, REST web services and webhooks can also be integrated in workflows.
- Apply document processing configurations to Connect to Outlook - to directly incorporate attached PDF documents
- It is easier to fill and edit table fields
- A newly developed Windows Explorer client that is fully Windows 10 compatible
- Configurable automatic logout on inactivity for added security
- Desktop apps can be updated even without administrator rights
You can learn more about these and all the other new features in DocuWare version 7.5 in the advance preview version of What's New in DocuWare. This update includes use cases and benefits.
Make the most of this preview time to explore all the new features and really get to know version 7.5.