Here are the details for this year’s recertification so that your certification(s) will be valid until December 31, 2024.
This year’s recertification is available 06/01 - 12/31/2023 exclusively through the LMS (https://academy.docuware.com).
It consists of 3 parts per career (DSA, DAC, DSC, DCC) including the corresponding exams, all of which must be successfully completed by 12/31/2023. Otherwise, your certification cannot be extended until the end of 2024.
- What's new in DocuWare version 7.8 (Sales) plus exam – available from June 1 – August 15, 2023
- Benefit discussion and arguments – available from June 1 – December 31, 2023
- Example 1
- Example 2
- Example 3 as an exam
- What's new in DocuWare version 7.9 (Sales) plus exam – available from October 1 – December 31, 2023
- What's new in DocuWare version 7.8 (technical view) plus exam – available from June 1 – August 15, 2023
- Workflow Advanced recording – available from June 1 – December 31, 2023
- Video x
- Video and
- What’s new in DocuWare version 7.9 (technical view) plus Exam – available from October 1 – December 31, 2023
We will enroll all participants eligible for recertification directly in the 2023 recertification path or its component courses. From June 1, 2023 you will find in your personal learning status via the top navigation in the LMS.
Should you wish to renew both your sales and technical certifications, you will need to work through both recertification paths.
Please keep in mind that if your certification is not or no longer valid, you will not have access to recertification.
A more detailed description of the rules for Partner qualification can be found in the FAQ in the LMS and the brochure provided there. For questions, please contact email@example.com.