What’s New in DocuWare version 7.9
This current release offers significant improvements for managing purchasing processes with DocuWare. Not only has the reconciliation of table data from different sources been optimized, but also the extended cross-check of invoice items and new features for forms and XML invoices all give customers additional benefits.
- Forms: Tables in web forms facilitate structured data collection in the purchasing process. For example, to list items that a colleague requests.
- Import: From XML invoices, line items are automatically transferred to the displayed index table of the document.
- Workflow Management:
- Better comparison of table data and new options for manipulating data makes invoice verification even faster and more robust against scanning errors.
- For the direct check of invoice items, up to 20 documents (such as purchase orders, quotes and delivery slips) per assignment can be used for reconciliation.
- The DocuWare Platform as a web service option makes it possible, for example, to stamp invoices as "Paid" after they have been processed in the accounting software.
Find out more about these and other new features in DocuWare version 7.9 in What's New in DocuWare. As always, we also list popular applications and benefits for users.
The on-premises version for this release is coming at the end of September.
New in DocuWare Version 7.9
- as PDF - English | Spanish | French | Japanese
- Online in Knowledge Center - English | Spanish | French | Japanese
Technical Release Notes
- Online in Knowledge Center - English
Limits within DocuWare Cloud version 7.9
Please note the following two changes that will be implemented with this new version of DocuWare Cloud:
- The length of time for which logs can be retrieved has been set at a maximum of 93 days. The period itself can be from several years ago, for example, from January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021. The change was made to better process large amounts of data.
- The execution of timed auto-index jobs may be delayed by up to 5 minutes to avoid peak loads and enable better load balancing. Within an organization, the delay is the same for all Autoindex jobs so that there is no negative impact on possible dependencies.