Are you a new Partner selling DocuWare? Don’t forget to let your local press and Chamber of Commerce know you are now offering document management and workflow automation so they can start spreading the word. We just updated the New Authorized DocuWare Partner press release template and the New Cloud Partner press release template with current text and to reflect our SOC 2, Type 2 status.
New webinar web page
Educational webinar videos are a great sales tool. Based on your audience, here is where to send them to watch:
- Send your prospective customers to the DocuWare YouTube channel. No data collection happens here.
- For your current customers, you can send them to our YouTube channel or our new web page dedicated to recordings. Click the link “View all webinars” from our home page to get there.
- For yourself, you can view them at either location.
New made-for-selling videos
A major analyst firm requested that we produce the following four short videos which we’d like to share with you to use in your sales efforts. They are each approximately 5 minutes in length.
- Business Role Hub Document Management - Integration with Line-of-Business applications that are in common use across organizations. Our video demonstrates the DocuWare and SAP connector. To watch, click here.
- Cloud Office Content Services - Organizations that have been deploying cloud office suites are looking to augment the native capabilities for document management, messaging, and automation with the robust services available from content services platforms. Our video demonstrates using an HR example. To watch, click here.
- Content and Process Automation - The Content and Process Automation use case describes the vertical and horizontal business requirements for content services. Our video demonstrates our Intelligent Indexing capture tool. To watch, click here.
- Information Governance - A content services provider (CSP) is often required to act as a secure corporate repository to support corporate policies for records management, privacy, security and compliance. The Information Governance Use Case for CSPs combines the ability to support the policy creation, execution, management and necessary audit capabilities. Our video demonstrates document storage/safe archiving/secure access. To watch, click here.