Emails are more than a communication vehicle. They also contain critical business information. But emails tend to be informal and that tricks us into thinking that they don’t need to be archived and searchable. We also forget that some emails need to be retained for compliance.
The importance of email archiving
The benefits of email archive management
- Store messages with one click or archive email automatically into a folder or task list according to preset parameters.
- Be selective so that duplicates and meaningless standard messages are automatically discarded as necessary.
- Eliminate the possibility of emails being lost or misfiled.
- Automatically enforce retention periods to ensure that documents are saved or deleted according to legal requirements.
- Search for all stored emails from a particular sender or company with results displayed right in your email box.
- Companies can design custom archive policies that meet their specific requirements.
Centralized digital storage
Seamless integration with your email software
Compliance with regulatory requirements