Any time you make an investment that allows you to reduce daily expenses, the benefits accrue day-by-day. This holds true whether you’re installing solar panels on your home to be environmentally responsible and lower utility costs or implementing new technology to save time and resources. Industry analysts confirm that paper-based processes are a serious drag on both efficiency and profitability. A worldwide survey conducted by IDC shows that manual versus digital document management accounts for a 21% loss of organizational productivity.
1. More efficient document storage and retrieval
2. Improve the customer experience
3. A better sales process workflow
4. Handling delivery tickets
5. Digitizing classification and indexing
Learn more about what processes to digitize and how to turn your business into a paperless office.