It's that time of year again! The DocuWorld Partner Conference 2024 will open its doors from April 25 to 26. Under the motto "Shaping Tomorrow," you will once again be immersed in the latest technologies and solutions from the field of document management and workflow automation.
Places are limited – so register now and make sure you’ll be part of this flagship event where DocuWare Partners from Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific meet up at the JW Marriott Hotel in Berlin. Last year, more than 500 Partners from 24 countries attended our Partner event.
We have put together an exciting agenda for the DocuWorld Partner Conference 2024 that will deepen your knowledge of sales, marketing and products. For example, in the general sessions, you‘ll learn everything about DocuWare's growth and innovation strategy and the opportunities that new technologies have in store for you. We'll also show you how AI is revolutionising the business world and how you can use it in your day-to-day work. Ancillary programming and entertaining evenings will round off the day.
Here’s what you can expect:
- News, trends and updates on the topic of document management and DocuWare
- New interactive tools to help you with lead generation
- Numerous breakout sessions as well as targeted best-practice and hands-on trainings to deepen your knowledge
- Meet the DocuWare experts at various "Ask the Expert" booths and get all your burning questions answered
- Network with other Partners as well as the software and hardware companies who are exhibiting in the accompanying trade exhibition and learn more about their solutions
Need more details?
More details about the program and exhibitors can be found in upcoming posts on our blog. All information on organisational issues can be found on our event website. Please note: This year, participation is only possible via personal email, which we will be sending out at the end of January 2024.
During the event, DocuWare Partners can follow our app (available in March 2024) – which will always have up-to-date information on the agenda, lectures, speakers (e.g., in general sessions), internal and external experts and trade show exhibitors.