DocuWorld 2020 Americas, the company’s annual Partner conference, was a virtual event this year due travel restrictions and stay at home orders adopted as a response to Covid-19. The DocuWare team brought their trademark energy and enthusiasm to this online event. More than 300 Partners from the U.S., Canada, Central, and Latin America attended online.
To kick off the conference, the keynote Digital Transformation and DocuWare was delivered jointly by presidents Dr. Michael Berger, who is responsible for Products, Services and Finance and Max Ertl, who is responsible for Sales and Marketing. It highlighted product enhancements that benefit new and existing customers and the tremendous success of DocuWare’s cloud-first strategy.
The keynote also examined the adjustments organizations had to make quickly because more employees are working remotely. Dr. Berger anticipates that company policies on working from home will become more flexible as organizations learn they can keep productivity high by using the right cloud-based solution.
He explained how DocuWare meets the need for:
- Better communication also between distributed offices
- Fully automated online recruiting and onboarding
- Sustainable savings in overhead costs and reduction of the carbon footprint
- Disaster recovery, succession planning and contingency planning
- More automated processes and increased in online public access in state and local government
- Fast, predictable, secure cloud software
- Access to information that revolves around the user, not the device or the location
- Elimination of the business risks associated with relying on paper documents
- Structured workflows which are a key to successful collaboration among remote employees
DocuWare Cloud sales are going strong
Jim Roberts President of DocuWare Corporation highlighted the growth in sales of DocuWare Cloud in the Americas and EMEA where 1,895 customers joined DocuWare worldwide in 2019. That’s about 200 more new customers than 2018. Roberts noted that 1,156 customers have opted for DocuWare Cloud, which corresponds to 62% of all new customers. In the Americas – closer to 70%.
Roberts honored members of the Diamond Club, the sales leaders from Latin America the U.S. and Canada.
In Latin America Omicron Panama is in 1st place. It's their 3rd time in the Diamond Club and their first time in the number one spot.
In Canada and the US, Impact Networking, with the longest continuous membership in the Diamond Club and a winner for 5 of the past 6 years, continued its winning streak.
Online learning provides effective knowledge transfer
Attendees participated in technical and sales-related educational sessions in English and Spanish to refresh and expand their product knowledge and earn recertification. The capabilities of DocuWare Version 7.3., advanced Workflow design, an Insider’s look at DocuWare for Invoice Processing, the usage of digital signatures were among the course offerings.
DocuWorld 2021 will be held in Orlando from June 10-18. We look forward to meeting with Partners and customers in person next year.