Over the past 18 months, companies met new challenges associated with remote work, supply chain issues and other consequences of a global economic slowdown. As we head into 2022, digital transformation is more important than ever. According to the Gartner Technology Roadmap for 2021-2023, this time around, it’s not only about increasing the speed and efficiency of business processes -- technology investments must also enhance your company’s resilience.
Resilience can be defined as the ability to rebound and preserve the viability of your business despite adversity and an unpredictable economic climate. Document management (DM), and other digital tools, are no longer only viewed as a cost center. They are recognized as an integral part of a company’s business strategy. Today, business process automation is the foundation on which companies build out products and services, and operate research & development, customer service, daily operations and talent acquisition.
1. A strong technology foundation
2. Company-wide hyperautomation
- Signature authentication
- Onboarding and maintaining employee records
- Secure storage with built-in redundancy for disaster recovery
- Flexible access to keep processes running smoothly
- Smart productivity tools to file, search and track documentation and promote collaboration
- Workflow automation that drives critical business processes