DocuWare's headquarters are located in Germering on the outskirts of Munich and can be easily reached by car or public transportation.
- From the A95 Autobahn (Garmisch) follow signs to the A96 (Autobahn Lindau) and take the A96 towards Lindau. Take the "Germering Süd" Exit (#34) and follow the exit straight onto the road ahead (Planegger Straße). Follow Planegger Str. to the beginning (Kleiner Stachus) - there you will find the DocuWare headquarters (Planegger Str. 1).
- When coming via the following routes – A8 (Salzburg and Stuttgart), A9 (Munich/Nuremberg Airport), A94 (Passau), A95 (Garmisch) – follow signs for A99 (Munich Ring) and drive towards Lindau. Leave the highway at Exit 5 / Germering and drive towards Germering Zentrum (Landsberger Straße (Street)). After passing the "Stadthalle (City Hall) Germering" (on the left side), turn left at the next traffic light and drive towards the roundabout (near the S-Bahn station). Then drive under the S-Bahn overpass and drive straight until you reach the "Kleiner Stachus." Turn left into Planegger Str. – the office building on the left is DocuWare’s headquarters (Planegger Str. 1)
By Public Transportation:
- From the airport, take the S8 S-Bahn towards Weßling/Herrsching.
- If you are coming in by train, you can also pick up the S8 (in the direction of Weßling/Herrsching) at the Pasing, Hauptbahnhof and Ostbahnhof railway stations. The S8 runs every 20 minutes.
- Leave the S8 at Unterpfaffenhofen-Germering station and follow the Untere Bahnhofstraße to the "Kleiner Stachus" (NOT in the direction of the roundabout). At "Kleiner Stachus", the second street on the left is Planegger Str. You will see the DocuWare headquarters (at Planegger Str. 1) on the left.
Travel time from the airport is 65 minutes; from the main train station 20 minutes; and from Pasing 10 minutes.