Compliance mandates are an ever-growing reality of doing business today.
The new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) went into effect January, 2020 and the global General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been heavily enforced over the past two years. A serious document security policy is no longer a “we’ll get around to it” project for organizations; it’s now a necessity.
Your first step is to find a best-fit, top-of-the-line document management solution.
With DocuWare’s secure online document storage, you safeguard data with maximum protection, share and work with documents safely, and stay on top of compliance mandates. Work with confidence and ease knowing you have total business continuity in place.
Picture this for your organization:
- Store all documents in one central, digital location with easy storage, search, and retrieval
- Stay on top of document retention schedules - no more outdated documents floating around
- Meet compliance such as HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA regulations
- Keep business intelligence under wraps and only allow authorized users with access
- Implement version management to keep track of document edits
- Manage use access with audit trails to see who previously took actions on documents
- Simplify audits and easily provide auditors relevant documents with a searchable browser
Simply fill out the form for instant access to this webinar recording!