Your school district is most likely back in session but it’s a different playing field than normal; there are a lot of new obstacles to juggle and overcome. Are you finding it hard to manage a high volume of student registration forms, asset tracking, HR files or document storage in general? What you need is a centralized digital repository where documents can be securely and automatically stored, easily accessed and routed to authorized staff as needed.
School systems are tightening security, freeing up staff time and improving data collection with DocuWare’s cloud document management.
Watch this webinar to see how to simplify student registration forms, technology asset tracking as well as teacher onboarding and credentials management. Then hear from Tom Voigt of Independent School District #196 share his district's DocuWare success story on how they streamlined and automated hiring and share files electronically between 31 campuses.
Picture this for your district:
- Improve parent communication with public-facing eforms to simplify collecting registration information, health data and permission for participation in extracurricular activities
- Easily track distributed assets for remote learning such as laptops, iPads, TVs and more to teachers and students
- Streamline remote hiring, onboarding and maintaining teacher credential records
- Create digital workflows, escalation and exception rules so all administrative processes run smoothly and quickly
- Store student records in a secure, searchable digital archive to protect student privacy and comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Exchange information easily between staff, for example, a teacher, psychologist and guidance counselor developing an IEP