Day in and day out, QuickBooks organizes your company’s finances. But what if you could make the solution work even smarter by automating your accounting processes from start to finish? Stop the paper runarounds and bottlenecks, eliminate manual data entry and minimize human errors. Enjoy better document workflows and access when you use a DocuWare Cloud and QuickBooks integration.
Watch this free webinar to see an introductory demo of how DocuWare Cloud and QuickBooks combine to make your processes faster and increase team productivity.
Whether you’re a small or mid-sized business, it’s not only possible, it’s easily done.
- Capture, sort and archive invoices from any device or any format (scanned paper, email, mobile capture and more) in an easily searchable online file structure.
- Invoices, purchase orders, bills of lading, contracts and any other document related to a company, division, partner, vendor or project indexed and instantly accessible while inside QuickBooks.
- Extract details of all invoices with DocuWare Intelligent Indexing to automatically match invoices to corresponding POs.
- Remove manual touch with automatic approvals based on a 3-way match, QuickMatch, or a route for a cost center approval.
- Automatically generate transactional information and easily import it into QuickBooks, eliminating data entry and greatly reducing errors.
Even if you are already using document management software, come check out what DocuWare has to offer. DocuWare brings all of your company’s documents and processes together to keep work moving forward.
Using different accounting software? Check out this webinar still because a similar approach can be used to integrate DocuWare with other accounting programs.