With staff working with and accessing documents from different locations, whether in the office or at home, a serious document and data security policy is no longer a “we’ll get around to it” project for companies - it’s now a must. Strong document management practices and cloud security eliminate risk and compliance holes, along with the crippling costs they incur.
With DocuWare Cloud, you safeguard data with maximum protection, share and work with documents safely and stay on top of compliance mandates. Work with confidence and ease knowing you have total business continuity in place. Built on the Microsoft Azure platform, DocuWare Cloud provides maximum security, scalability and access; always stay up-to-date with automatic updates and backups.
Check out this free 30-minute webinar for an introductory demo of DocuWare’s security and compliance features for today's working environment.
- Protect your most sensitive information and keep business intelligence under wraps by allowing only authorized users access (any device, any location)
- Store documents in one central cloud location with effortless storage, search and retrieval features
- Manage user access with audit trails to see who previously took actions on documents
- Support compliance such as HIPAA, SOX and GDPR regulations
- Implement detailed version control to keep track of document edits
- Stay on top of your document retention schedules - no more outdated documents floating around
- Simplify audits and reduce the risk of non-compliance by easily providing documents to auditors with a searchable browser