At DocuWare, we’re sure that automating paper-based processes will have a positive impact on your organization. The business benefits our customers experience range from cost-savings and increased productivity to creating a happier more productive work environment.
To get a better feel for the efficiencies you can achieve, try out the DocuWare Process Planner. It’s a free visualization tool that enables you, and members of your team, to design and tweak workflow processes. You can share ideas and collaborate with colleagues remotely – by working with this convenient online methodology.
Convert your ideas into actionable workflow steps
Use the Process Planner to test drive your ideas for automating paper-based workflows. Quickly identify bottlenecks and eliminate unnecessary steps. You don't need a technical background – it's simple and intuitive.
The Process Planner’s user-friendly interface makes process mapping and joining forces with your team easy. We’ve provided sample workflow diagrams for common processes including contract management, invoice processing, and employee recruitment to spark the discussion.
Process Planner features that support remote teamwork
- Add a short description in the diagram overview section
- Sketch out simple and more complex processes by using up to 10 process sections within each diagram
- Cluster multiple processes into different categories for easy reference
- Publish processes as a PDF or PNG
- Refer to a group icon that shows which process diagrams were shared with you
Joan Honig is Marketing Content Manager at DocuWare.